Download CoD1 ClientHook

23:50 Posted by Unknown
Download CoD1 ClientHook

Hello everyone,
Ok soo this is last release of my CoD1 clienthook serials and I will be moving on to CoD2,CoD4...
I added few new features including GUI menu,in menu only colors tab isn't in function cause I was having troubles with colour pickers but as soon I have time I will fix them and update it.I hope you enjoyed my hacks and thanks to all for your help,kindness and support.

Full features list:
-Wallhack
-Name/Distance/Weapon/Granade ESP
-Dvar Unlocker
-Enemy Radar
-Norecoil
-Crosshair
-Kill Stats
-Kill Sounds
-Kill Spam
-GUI Menu
-Aimbot
-Autobash
-Autoshoot
-Colour Sliders(Pickers) I haven't finished them due bugs but don't worry will fix that problem asp.

Credits:
Crx
King-Orgy
Buffalo
Blacklyte
-Q3 SDK
-Ollydbg/IDA Pro 5.0
-Game-Deception
-[censored]