BF3 External Radar Source

00:14 Posted by Unknown
BF3 External Radar Source

Hey guys!

Here i gonna release my BF3 Radar Source, have fun with it.
It's a clean source with the only needed features for a radar.
It's a external overlay, mark thats was my first good structured project.

Anyways if you download this source don't forget to give me a rep for my work...
It's better to get motivated to release more stuff.

Supported:
  • Windows 7 / 8 x32 / x64
  • Windows Vista x32 / x64

Features:
  • Basic Radar - Overlay
  • Player on Radar (Team & Enemy)
  • Rotation Radar (Rotating with view)
  • External Checks no WPM

Credits:
  • smallC - for his snippet to read out values of BF3 (i'm was a css programer)
  • s0beit - Drawing stuff
  • gr33w - Searching fails in my source (programing fails not program fails)